Ok it’s confession time.
I am a YL oiler but I am also human. I eat Hot Cheetos and fast food from time to time. I sometimes drink wine, eat chocolate, and consume too much dairy, gluten, red meat, coffee, and sugar- the shame!
More often than not, I do my best, to feed my family and myself real food, well sourced and local when available; but I have several lingering questionable habits from my college days of working at the bar and eating dinner out of the garnish tray or off the appetizer menu.
Overall, I’m a healthy woman over 40.
So, how do I get away with all of these nutritional no-nos? Simple. Moderation, intentional movement, and supplements to help cleanse and support my body.
My favorites? Here’s my shopping list:
- Ningxia Red- super antioxidant drink that gives me the perfect amount of energy and immune system support.
- Super B- energy, mood and immune system support.
- Longevity- antioxidant; flushes out the wine and bad food choices, while supporting the immune system.
- Omegagize- the highest quality fish oil I can buy. Brain, skin, hair, and joint support.
- And many, many bottles of Young Living essential oils for my skin, immune system, sports injuries, and mood/sleep support.
- Life 5- excellent quality probiotic; keeps my stomach happy and supports my immune system.
- Protein Complete shakes to start every day right!
As you probably noticed, my systems are super supported! This is good news. Working two jobs and raising a family takes lots of energy, stamina, and a strong immune system. My YL supplements keep me supported and happy. My family benefits from the extra support too!
Give yourself a little grace, good food, and YL supplements.