I highly recommend adding affirmations to your oil application. Here are some suggestions for each oil in the Feelings Kit.
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. (Philippians 4:8 NLT)
- Let the weak, say I am strong. Joel 3:10
- I push through fear and do it anyway.
- I am fearless.
- Kind heart. Fierce mind. Brave Spirit.
- Be strong and courageous. Joshua 1:9
- Perhaps this is the moment for which you have been created. Esther 4:14
- Rise up. Take Courage, and do it. Ezra 10:4
- When you go through deep waters. I will be with you. Isaiah 43:2
- What good are wings, without the courage to fly?
- Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim. – Nora Ephron
- “A ship is always safe at the shore but that is not what it’s built for.” – Albert Einstein
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” Mark Twain
- “Courage is grace under pressure.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision.” Winston Churchill
- Have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind. 1 Peter 3:8
- I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy.
- My mind, body, and soul are in harmony.
- Live in harmony with one another. Romans 12:16
- When compassion is stronger than ego. Harmony.
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “You don’t get harmony when everybody sings the same note.” Doug Floyd
- Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity.
- “Conflict cannot survive without your participation.” Dr. Wayne Dyer
- Ego says: “Once everything falls into place, I will find peace.” Spirit says: “Find peace and everything will fall into place.”
- Let all that you do be done in love. 1 Corinthians 16:1
- Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy. Psalm 103:2-4
- The past is gone. I live only in the present.
- I am forgiving, loving, gentle and kind and am safe in the knowledge that God loves me.
- I have heard your prayer and seen your tears I will heal you. 2 Kings 20:5
- Trust God to use bad for good. Romans 8:28
- Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God is Christ Forgave you. Ephesians 4:32
- “Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got.” R. Brault
- God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
- I am grateful that I can let go and enjoy the present
- I accept that I can only live in the present moment
- Do not be anxious about anything. Philippians 4:6
- wherever you are be all there…
- “Be present in all things, and thankful for all things.” – Maya Angelou
- The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.
- If you must look back, do so forgivingly. If you must look forward, do so prayerfully. However, the wisest thing you can do is be present in the present in the present… gratefully.
- Present over perfect
Let it Go!
- Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
- I release my chaotic money mind. My mind is clear of distractions. I am focused.
- I breathe freely without constraints.
- Notice how the trees do not cling to their leaves fall is about releasing the old to make way for the new.
- Yet, not I but the grace of God within me. 1 Corinthians 15:10
- Forgive, as the Lord forgave you. Colossians 3:13
- When you enter His Presence with Praise, He enters your circumstance with Power.
- Replace what you don’t know about the future with what you do know about God!
- I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14
- Every day I understand myself better.
- I accept every experience in my life as a path to growth and development.
Close with Valor to walk with courage in your new understanding and realizations.